Object of the Society:
- To support and protect the character, status, rights and interest of the members of the society and the profession generally;
- To promote professional practice amongst its members;
- To mediate at member’s request if there is a dispute between members;
- To promote the members profession, and their firms, to the general public;
- To promote improved legal education; and
- To do all such other things, including social activities, as are incidental or conductive to the attainment of the above objectives.